These low–cost JFET input operational amplifiers combine two state–of–the–art linear technologies on a single monolithic integrated circuit. Each internally compensated operational amplifier has well matched high voltage JFET input devices for low input offset voltage. The BIFET technology provides wide bandwidths and fast slew rates with low input bias currents, input offset currents, and supply currents.
These devices are available in single, dual and quad operational amplifiers which are pin–compatible with the industry standard MC1741, MC1458, and the MC3403/LM324 bipolar products.
• Input Offset Voltage Options of 6.0 mV and 15 mV Max
• Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA
• Low Input Offset Current: 5.0 pA
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs
• Low Supply Current: 1.4 mA per Amplifier
• High Input Impedance: 1012 Ω