The TL1451A incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the functions required in the construction of two pulse-width-modulation (PWM) control circuits. Designed primarily for power-supply control, the TL1451A contains an on-chip 2.5-V regulator, two error amplifiers, an adjustable oscillator, two dead-time comparators, undervol tage lockout circuitry, and dual common-emitter output transistor circuits.
● Complete PWM Power Control Circuitry
● Completely Synchronized Operation
● Internal Undervoltage Lockout Protection
● Wide Supply Voltage Range
● Internal Short-Circuit Protection
● Oscillator Frequency...500 kHz Max
● Variable Dead Time Provides Control Over Total Range
● Internal Regulator Provides a Stable 2.5-V Reference Supply
● Available in Q-Temp Automotive
HighRel Automotive Applications
Configuration Control / Print Support
Qualification to Automotive Standards
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.