The TL431, A, B integrated circuits are three−terminal programmable shunt regulator diodes. These monolithic IC voltage references operate as a low temperature coefficient zener which is programmable from Vref to 36 V with two external resistors.
• Programmable Output Voltage to 36 V
• Voltage Reference Tolerance: ±0.4%, Typ @ 25°C (TL431B)
• Low Dynamic Output Impedance, 0.22Ω Typical
• Sink Current Capability of 1.0 mA to 100 mA
• Equivalent Full−Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/°C Typical
• Temperature Compensated for Operation over Full Rated Operating
• Low Output Noise Voltage
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.