The TL494 is a fixed frequency, pulse width modulation control circuit designed primarily for SWITCHMODE power supply control.
• Complete Pulse Width Modulation Control Circuitry
• On−Chip Oscillator with Master or Slave Operation
• On−Chip Error Amplifiers
• On−Chip 5.0 V Reference
• Adjustable Deadtime Control
• Uncommitted Output Transistors Rated to 500 mA Source or Sink
• Output Control for Push−Pull or Single−Ended Operation
• Undervoltage Lockout
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site
and Control Changes
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.