The TL97x family of single, dual, and quad operational amplifiers operates at voltages as low as ±1.35 V and features output rail-to-rail signal swing. The TL97x boast characteristics that make them particularly well suited for portable and battery-supplied equipment. Very low noise and low distortion characteristics make them ideal for audio preamplification.
The TL971 is housed in the space-saving 5-pin SOT-23 package, which simplifies board design because of the ability to be placed anywhere (outside dimensions are 2.8 mm × 2.9 mm).
• Rail-to-Rail Output Voltage Swing:
±2.4 V at VCC = ±2.5 V
• Very Low Noise Level: 4 nV/√Hz
• Ultra-Low Distortion: 0.003%
• High Dynamic Features: 12 MHz, 5 V/μs
• Operating Range: 2.7 V to 12 V
• Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
• ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
– 2000-V Human-Body Model
– 1500-V Charged-Device Model
• Portable Equipment
– Music Players
– Cell Phones
• Instrumentation and Sensors
• Professional Audio Circuits
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.