TNPW High Stability Thin Film Chip Resistors are the perfect choice for most fields of modern electronics where lead (Pb)-bearing terminations are mandatory and reliability and stability are of major concern.
• Metal film layer on high quality ceramic
• SnPb termination plating, Pb content > 6 %
• Excellent overall stability at different environmental
conditions ≤ 0.05 % (1000 h rated power at 70 °C)
• Low temperature coefficient and tight tolerances (± 0.1 %;
± 10 ppm/K)
• Single lot date code available