The TPS3700 wide-supply voltage window supervisor operates over a 1.8-V to 18-V range. The device has two high-accuracy comparators with an internal 400-mV reference and two open-drain outputs rated to 18 V for over- and undervoltage detection. The TPS3700 can be used as a window voltage supervisor or as two independent voltage monitors; the monitored voltage can be set with the use of external resistors.
OUTA is driven low when the voltage at INA+ drops below (VITP – VHYS), and goes high when the voltage returns above the respective threshold (VITP). OUTB is driven low when the voltage at INB– rises above VITP, and goes high when the voltage drops below the respective threshold (VITP – VHYS). Both comparators in the TPS3700 include built-in hysteresis for filtering to reject brief glitches, thereby ensuring stable output operation without false triggering.
The TPS3700 is available in a SOT-6 and a 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm WSON-6 package and is specified over the junction temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.
• Wide Supply Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 18 V
• Adjustable Threshold: Down to 400 mV
• High Threshold Accuracy:
– 1.0% Over Temperature
– 0.25% (Typical)
• Low Quiescent Current: 5.5 µA (Typical)
• Open-Drain Outputs for Overvoltage and
• Internal Hysteresis: 5.5 mV (Typ)
• Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
– 1.5-mm × 1.5-mm WSON-6
• Industrial Control Systems
• Automotive Systems
• Embedded Computing Modules
• DSP, Microcontroller, or Microprocessor
• Notebook and Desktop Computers
• Portable- and Battery-Powered Products
• FPGA and ASIC Applications
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.