The TPS54060 device is a 60V, 0.5A, step down regulator with an integrated high side MOSFET. Current mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low ripple pulse skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to 116mA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.3mA, when the enable pin is low.
• 3.5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
• 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
• High Efficiency at Light Loads with a Pulse Skipping Eco-Mode™
• 116mA Operating Quiescent Current
• 1.3mA Shutdown Current
• 100kHz to 2.5MHz Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes to External Clock
• Adjustable Slow Start/Sequencing
• UV and OV Power Good Output
• Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
• 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
• MSOP10 and 3mm x 3mm SON Package With PowerPAD™
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.