Up to 6GHz Transmission Speed
1. Nominal mated height of 1.9 or 2.4mm (Max. 2.0 or 2.5mm)
2. Small mounting area
The receptacle occupies an area of 7.7mm2.
3. Light weight
4. Accepts high frequency transmission.
To meet the frequency requirements of a wide variety of miniature devices, the connectors offer high frequency performance from DC to 6GHz, with a V.S.W.R. of 1.3 to 1.5 max.
5. Automatic board placement
Packaged on tape-and-reel the receptacles can be placed with vacuum nozzles of the automatic placement equipment.
6. Plugs are terminated with ultra-fine coaxial (fluorinated resin insulated) cable
Standard ultra-fine coaxial cable of 0.81mm diameter (single braid shielding) is used for the plug termination, assuring secure and stable connections.
7. Simple connector mating / unmating
Use of available extraction tool assures correct disconnection of the plug and receptacle.
8. Verification of the fully mated condition
Tactile click sensation confirms fully mated condition, assuring complete electrical and mechanical connection.
Cellular phones, PHS, mobile phones, wireless communication devices, electronic measuring instruments, GPS, wireless LAN, Bluetooth and any application requiring high frequency transmission using small coaxial connectors.