The UC1524A family of regulating PWM ICs has been designed to retain the same highly versatile architecture of the industry standard UC1524 (SG1524) while offering substantial improvements to many of its limitations. The UC1524A is pin compatible with “non-A” models and in most existing applications can be directly interchanged with no effect on power supply performance. Using the UC1524A, however, frees the designer from many concerns which typically had required additional circuitry to solve.
• Fully Interchangeable with Standard UC1524 Family
• Precision Reference Internally Trimmed to ±1%
• High-Performance Current Limit Function
• Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteretic Turn-on
• Start-Up Supply Current Less Than 4mA
• Output Current to 200mA
• 60V Output Capability
• Wide Common-Mode Input Range for both Error and Current Limit Amplifiers
• PWM Latch Insures Single Pulse per Period
• Double Pulse Suppression Logic
• 200ns Shutdown through PWM Latch
• Guaranteed Frequency Accuracy
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.