The ULQ200xA-Q1 devices are high-voltage high-current Darlington transistor arrays. Each consists of seven npn Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500 mA. The Darlington pairs can be paralleled for higher current capability.
The ULQ2003A-Q1 has a 2.7-kΩ series base resistor for each Darlington pair, for operation directly with TTL or 5-V CMOS devices. The ULQ2004A-Q1 has a 10.5-kΩ series base resistor to allow operation directly from CMOS devices that use supply voltages of 6 V to 15 V. The required input current of the ULQ2004A-Q1 is below that of the ULQ2003A-Q1.
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• ESD Protection Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
• 500-mA-Rated Collector Current (Single Output)
• High-Voltage Outputs: 50 V
• Output Clamp Diodes
• Inputs Compatible With Various Types of Logic
• Relay-Driver Applications
• Relay Drivers
• Stepper and DC Brushed Motor Drivers
• Lamp Drivers
• Display Drivers (LED and Gas Discharge)
• Line Drivers
• Logic Buffers
Texas Instruments introduction - Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today.