• Generates system clocks for CPU, IOAPIC, SDRAM, PCI, USB plus 14.318 MHz (REF0:1)
• MODE input pin selects optional power management input control pins (reconfigures pins 26 and 27)
• Two fixed outputs separately selectable as 24-MHz or 48-MHz (default = 48-MHz)
• VDDQ3 = 3.3V±5%, VDDQ2 = 3.3V±5%
• Uses external 14.318-MHz crystal
• Available in 48-pin TSSOP (6.1-mm)
• 10Ω CPU output impedance
Cypress Semiconductor - Cypress targets innovative markets growing faster than the overall semiconductor industry, including key segments of the automotive, industrial, home automation and appliances, medical products and consumer electronics businesses. With the help of Digi-Key Electronics, we supply customers with market-leading solutions based on our MCUs, wireless SoCs, memories, analog ICs and USB controllers. Our world-class wireless technology gives us an unparalleled position in the fast-growing Internet of Things, a business that cuts across our conventional markets and gives us a stake in exciting, next-generation segments such as connected and autonomous cars.