The W91430N series are Si-gate CMOS ICs that provide the necessary signals for either tone or pulse dialing. The W91430N series features save memory and a 13 by 16 digit automatic dialing memory.
· DTMF/pulse switchable dialer
· Two by 32 digit redial and save memory
· Three by 16 digit one-touch direct memory
· Ten by 16 digit two-touch direct memory
· Redial memory cascadable with normal dialing; dialing length is unlimited, but if length oversteps 32-digit the redial function is inhibited
· Pulse-to-tone (*/T) keypad for long distance call operation
· Uses 5 ´ 5 keyboard
· Easy operation with redial, flash, pause and */T keypads
· Flash, pause, P®T (Pulse-to-tone) can be stored as a digit in memory
· Dialing rate (10, 20 ppS ) selected by bonding option
· On hook debounce time: 150 msec.
· Minimum tone output duration: 93 msec.
· Minimum intertone pause: 93 msec.
· Flash break time (73, 100, 300, 600 msec.) selectable by keypad; pause time is 1 sec.
· On-chip power-on reset
· Uses 3.579545 MHz crystal or ceramic resonator
· Packaged in 18-pin plastic DIP