XC31 series is to correct the temperature characteristics of liquid crystal, etc., by the device itself sensing the surrounding Temperature, and output to adapt to the temperature and voltage of the temperature sensor with a positive voltage 3-pin regulator.
As the measured output voltage can be obtained by the measured temperature, it can also be used as temperature sensing.
By the temperature sensor, voltage correction circuit, high-precision reference power, error correction power Circuit and a short-circuit-protected output driver.
Through the use of laser trimming technology to improve the output voltage accuracy, even if the power supply voltage and A stable output can be achieved by changing the output current.
In addition, through the use of CMOS technology, saving power consumption.
Depending on the application, 150mW (SOT-23) or 500mW (SOT-89) can be used.
• Output voltage setting : 1.5 ~ 5.5V (0.1V interval)
• High precision : Set voltage accuracy ± 5%
• Output voltage temperature coefficient : TYP 3000ppm / ℃
• Sensing temperature range : -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
• Maximum output current : 50mA (maximum allowable power consumption)
• Low current consumption : TYP 1.0μA (VOUT = 1.54V)
• Input voltage : 7V (MAX)
• Ultra-small package : SOT-23 (150mW) micro-molding
SOT-89 (500mW) Micro-power molding