The YB1220 family is a dual-channel LDO product consisting of 2 independent low noise, low dropout (LDO), linear regulators especially designed for battery-powered equipment and portable device. The regulator achieves a low 300 mV dropout at 200mA 3.3V output and good PSRR of near 50dB at 1K~10KHz frequency.
The YB1220 consumes only 80uA supply current with both regulators enabled and supports different output voltages of full range from 1.2 to 3.6V (pre-set).
The YB1220 is smartly designed to fit in three different pin allocations of SOT23-6 package which offers higher flexibility to users’ PCB layout.
• High Accuracy Output Voltage : + 2%
• Wide Output Voltage Range : 1.2~3.6V
• Each Channel Typical Current : 200mA
• Max. Allowable 300mA Each Channel
• Low Quiescent Current : ~80uA
• Dual Enable Pins Control
• 300mV Dropout at 200mA 3.3V Output
• Stable with 1.0uF Ceramic Capacitor
• Thermal Protection Shutdown
• Output Short-Circuit Current Limit
• Built-In Internal Soft-Start
• Green Package (RoHS) Available
• Cellular Phone
• White LED Backlighting
• PDA, Notebook, PC
• Digital Camera
• Portable Application
• Wireless LAN
• Battery-Powered Equipment