Designed for use in solid state relays, MPU interface, TTL logic and any other light industrial or consumer application. Supplied in an inexpensive TO−92 package which is readily adaptable for use in automatic insertion equipment.
• One−Piece, Injection−Molded Package
• Blocking Voltage to 600 V
• Sensitive Gate Triggering in Four Trigger Modes (Quadrants) for all
possible Combinations of Trigger Sources, and especially for Circuits
that Source Gate Drives
• All Diffused and Glassivated Junctions for Maximum Uniformity of
Parameters and Reliability
• Improved Noise Immunity (dv/dt Minimum of 10 V/sec at 110°C)
• Commutating di/dt of 1.6 A/msec at 110°C
• High Surge Current of 8 A
• These are Pb−Free Devices
ON Semiconductor - ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.