The Z86LXX family of IR (Infrared) CCP™ (Consumer Controller Processor) Controllers are ROM/ROMless-based members of the Z8® single-chip microcontroller family with 256 bytes of internal RAM. The differentiating factor between these devices is the availability of ROM, and pack age options. For the 40 and 44-pin devices the use of external memory enables these Z8 microcontrollers to be used where code flexibility is required.
■ Low Power Consumption - 40 mW (Typical)
■ Three Standby Modes
– Low Voltage
■ Special Architecture to Automate Both Generation and Reception of Complex Pulses or Signals:
– One Programmable 8-Bit Counter/Timer with Two Capture Registers
– One Programmable 16-Bit Counter/Timer with One 16-Bit Capture Register
– Programmable Input Glitch Filter for Pulse Reception
■ Five Priority Interrupts
– Three External
– Two Assigned to Counter/Timers
■ Low Voltage Detection and Standby Mode
■ Programmable Watch-Dog/Power-On Reset Circuits
■ Two Independent Comparators with Programmable Interrupt Polarity
■ On-Chip Oscillator that Accepts a Crystal, Ceramic Resonator, LC, RC (Mask Option), or External Clock Drive
■ Mask Selectable 200 kOhms Pull-Ups on Ports 0, 2, 3
– All Eight Port 2 Bits at One Time or Not
– Pull-Ups Automatically Disabled Upon Selecting Individual Pins as Outputs.
■ Maskable Mouse/Trackball Interface on P00 Through P03.
■ 32 kHz Oscillator Mask Option