• Unique plastic case ensures simple, convenient installation and includes a self-holding mechanism to prevent slippage on cables.
• Ferrite core provides excellent absorption of high-frequency EMC.
• Highly effective as countermeasure against common mode EMC without adverse effect on signal quality.
• Large core size prevents saturation during large signal surges.
Personal computers, word processors, monitors, hard disk drives, digital telephones, audio devices, electronic musical instruments, video games, copiers and facsimiles
- TDK Corporation (Tokyo Denkikagaku Kogyo) was established in December 1935 with the aim of becoming the world's first commercial manufacturer of the magnetic material ferrite. TDK, since then, has continued ceaselessly to turn out a variety of products and services making use of its materials technology, centering on ferrite and ceramics, and processing technology, which draws out the properties of materials to the maximum degree. The founding spirit of TDK, "contribute to culture and industry through creativity," continues to this day to pulsate throughout the company.