The ZNBG series of devices are designed to meet the bias requirements of GaAs and HEMT FETs commonly used in satellite receiver LNBs, PMR, cellular telephones etc. with a minimum of external components.
With the addition of two capacitors and a resistor the devices provide drain voltage and current control for 3 external grounded source FETs, generating the regulated negative rail required for FET gate biasing whilst operating from a single supply. This negative bias, at -3 volts, can also be used to supply other external circuits.
• Provides bias for GaAs and HEMT FETs
• Drives up to three FETs
• Dynamic FET protection
• Drain current set by external resistor
• Regulated negative rail generator requires only 2 external capacitors
• Choice in drain voltage
• Wide supply voltage range
• QSOP surface mount package
• Satellite receiver LNBs
• Private mobile radio (PMR)
• Cellular telephones
• Single in single out C Band LNB