The ZR285 uses a bandgap circuit design to achieve a precision micropower voltage reference of 2.5 volts. The device is available in small outline surface mount packages, ideal for applications where space saving is important, as well as packages for through hole requirements.
• Small outline SOT23 and SO8 packages
• TO92 style packages
• No stabilising capacitor required
• Low knee current, 15µA typical
• Typical TC 30ppm/°C
• Typical slope resistance 0.4Ω
• ± 3%, 2% and 1% tolerance
• Industrial temperature range
• Operating current 20µA to 20mA
• Battery powered and portable equipment.
• Metering and measurement systems.
• Test equipment.
• Data acquisition systems.
• Precision power supplies.