The ZR431 is a three terminal adjustable shunt regulator offering excellent temperature stability and output current handling capability up to 100mA. The output voltage may be set to any chosen voltage between 2.5 and 20 volts by selection of two external divider resistors.
The devices can be used as a replacement for zener diodes in many applications requiring an improvement in zener performance.
• Surface mount SOT223 and SOT23 packages
• 2%, 1 % and 0.5% tolerance
• Max. temperature coefficient 55 ppm/°C
• Temperature compensated for operation
• over the full temperature range
• Programmable output voltage
• 50μA to 100mA current sink capability
• Low output noise
• All package options available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb) and Lead Free Finish/ RoHS
Compliant (Note 1)
• Over voltage/ under voltage protection
• Switch mode power supplies