The ZRC400 uses a bandgap circuit design to achieve a precision micropower voltage reference of 4.096 volts. The device is available in small outline surface mount packages, ideal for applications where space saving is important, as well as packages for through hole requirements.
The ZRC400 design provides a stable voltage without an external capacitor and is stable with capacitive loads. The ZRC400 is recommended for operation between 23µA and 5mA and so is ideally suited to low power and battery powered applications.
Excellent performance is maintained to an absolute maximum of 25mA, however the rugged design and 20 volt processing allows the reference to withstand transient effects and currents up to 200mA. Superior switching capability allows the device to reach stable operating conditions in only a few microseconds.
• Small outline SOT23 , SO8 and TO92 style packages
• No stabilising capacitor required
• Low knee current, 18µA typical
• Typical TC 30ppm/°C
• Typical slope resistance 0.4Ω
• ± 3%, 2% and 1% tolerance
• Industrial temperature range
• Operating current 23µA to 5mA
• Transient response, stable in less than 10µs
• Optional extended current range
• Battery powered and portable equipment.
• Test equipment.
• Metering and measurement systems.