The ZRT062 is a monolithic integrated circuit providing a precise stable reference voltage of 6.17V at 500µA.
The circuit features a knee current of 150µA and operation over a wide range of temperatures and currents.
• Trimmable output
• Excellent temperature stability
• Low output noise figure
• Available in two temperature ranges
• 1 and 2% initial voltage tolerance
• No external stabilising capacitor
required in most cases
• Low slope resistance
• TO18 package
• SOT223 and SO8 small outline packages