The ZXLD1360 is a continuous mode inductive step-down converter with integrated switch and high side current sense.
It operates from an input supply from 7V to 30V driving single or multiple series connected LEDs efficiently externally adjustable output current up to 1mA.
The ZXLD1360 has been qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1 enabling operation in ambient temperatures from -40°C to 125°C.
The output current can be adjusted by applying a DC voltage or a PWM waveform to the ADJ pin; 100:1 adjustment of output current is possible using PWM control. Applying 0.2V or lower to the ADJ pin turns the output off and switches the device into a low current standby state.
• Simple low parts count
• Single pin on/off and brightness control using DC voltage or PWM
• High efficiency (up to 95%)
• Wide input voltage range: 7V to 30V
• 40V transient capability
• Qualified to AEC-Q100 Grade 1
• Available in thermally enhanced packages
o TSOT23-5 θJA 82° C/W
• Available in Green molding (no Br, Sb) with lead free
• Up to 1MHz switching frequency
• Typical 4% output current accuracy